Specific Research Areas:
- Vibration Testing,
- Development of High-Performance Vibration Isolators for Vehicle Suspensions,
- Machine Foundations,
- Earthquake Protection,
- Overhead Electrical Transmission Lines, etc.
- Mathematical models for interacting dynamic in networks. COST CA nr. 18232. 2019-2023.
- Coordinators: dr. Rodica Ioan and dr. Ligia Munteanu
- Vibrations Control with Magneto-rheological Dampers and Controllable Friction
- Passive Devices with Adjustable Stiffness and Damping Characteristics for Machine Foundations and Earthquake Protection.
- Aeolian Vibrations Control
- Complex Automation Systems with PLC.